Hi, I’m Jessica
Helping to unlock your full potential through subconscious therapy
Hi, I am Jessica!
As a therapist, I offer a trauma-specific approach that goes beyond traditional talk therapy and counseling. Talk therapy can be a needed approach to bringing awareness and light to what we are facing and provide healing but certain challenges feel like they repeat despite our best efforts at change and require a different approach that works with the emotional centers of the brain and the nervous system.
I incorporate several different therapies that can access the subconscious parts of yourself to heal and provide space for this transformative work to happen.
My Background and The Experience I Bring To My Practice
Before becoming a therapist, I worked in Corporate Human Resources for 10+ years supporting people both in their careers and in personal challenges that impacted them. I soon realized that corporations would prefer to keep both areas separate from each other but as human beings, we are all longing to be our authentic selves in all parts of our lives. I now firmly believe the integration of both our work and personal lives is important to live lives of meaning and purpose.
- Emotional Freedom Technique -Completed 2014
- Spiritual Psychotherapy-Transformational Arts College -Graduated 2019
- Rapid Transformational Therapy -6 months of Training with both online and in-person training -Graduated in 2019
- Heart Healing Hypnotherapy – 1 Year Online Training -Completed 2021
- Brainspotting Phase 1 & Phase 2 – Completed 2022
- Ongoing Clinical Supervision
- Working towards Certified Trauma Integration Clinician with Trauma Treatment Centre for Healing
- Yearly Continuous Education in Heart Healing and Rapid Transformational Therapy
- Ongoing Brainspotting Learning and Consultation
I have taken smaller workshops in Coaching, Internal Family Systems (Parts Therapy), Polyvagal Therapy, and other workshops related to Psychotherapy
How My Values & Beliefs Support You
Life will always come with challenges and stressors, but I help you navigate them in a way that is authentic to your self and journey.
Is at the heart of the work we do together. It is important you feel a good fit as I will guide you to make the desired changes within yourself.
Everything you need to heal is inside of you. I just equip you with the tools and space to faciliate those changes.
My Approach To Helping you
- Identify goals for therapy
- Identify current strengths and coping skills
- Identify limiting beliefs and unhelpful thought patterns
- Process, reframe/integrate past events and release old emotions and conflicting beliefs
- Ignite the imagination of the subconscious
- Identify new choices and possibilities